Why See A Chiropractor?
- Children - children experience a drug-free approach to health
- Pregnant Women and Infants - For a more comfortable pregnancy and for a healthier baby, free of subluxations.
- Athletes - For peak performance, a safer workout and quicker recovery from injury.
- Students - For higher grades, better concentration, improved self-esteem and improved physical coordination.
- Families - To help the entire family get healthy and stay healthy.
- Office Workers - Sedentary workers often suffer from headaches, neck, shoulder, TMJ and wrist problems need a subluxation - free spine.
- Blue Collar Workers - Anyone with back, hip, and leg probems needs a chiropractic checkup.
- Elderly - For more energy, mobility and to help prevent drug dependence.
- Anyone Working In One Position - Office workers, artists, musicians, dentists, truck drivers and surgeons benefit from chiropractic treatment.
| || |
- Our patients are the most important people.
- Our patients are not dependent on us. We are dependent on them.
- Our patients are not an interruption of our daily schedule, they are the purpose of it. We have an opportunity to be of service to them.
- Our patients are not outsiders to our practice. They are our practice.
- Our patients are not names on file cards, or ledger sheets. They are human, with feelings and emotions like our own.
- Our Patients are treated with the highest degree of Chiropractic excellence.